Original Mercury service manual is searchable and indexed for easy access to information.
Publication #: 90-42794--1
- General Information
- Electrical and Ignition
- Ignition System
- Battery, Lighting, Charging and Starting System
- Timing, Synchronizing and Adjusting (this section missing)
- Fuel System and Carburation
- Lower Unit
- Gear Housing
- Manual Tilt System
- Power Trim
- Externally mounted Trim Cylinders
- Integral 3 Ram System
- Integral 1 Ram System
- Outboard Attachments/Outboard Installation
- Steering, Throttle/Shift Cables
- Tiller Handle and Co-Pilot
- Rewind Starter
- Autoblend Design I
- Autoblend Design II
Number of pages available: 388
This manual is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets capable of reading PDF files
File Size: 56.90 Mb
Approximate Download Times:
- Connection 56.6Kb/s: 17 Min. 39 sec.
- Connection 512Kb/s: 1 Min. 57 sec.
- Connection 1.5Mbps: 40 sec.
If you see missing pages in PDF manual - they were deleted blank pages.
"Mercury 35/40HP 2 Cylinder Outboards Service Manual PN 90-42794--1" manual can be saved to any computer hard drive, flash storage, burned to a CD or DVD ROM or any other digital media.
Once manual is downloaded any number of pages could be printed or it could be printed in whole.
Manual could be opened on any mobile device (like iPad, iPhone or Android device etc.) any computer capable of viewing a PDF files including IBM compatible computers running Windows, Linux (or any other flavor of UNIX). Apple Computers have native support for PDF files.