Original Mercury Mariner Outboards Service and Repair Manual. It covers everything to fix/repair your Mercury Mariner Outboard. This is a complete manual with detailed instructions, diagrams and more.
Manual is deeply indexed and searchable. It includes very descriptive diagrams, detailed repair and diagnostic procedures with appropriate part numbers and all required references.
Mercury models covered by this manual:
- 45 Jet
- 55 Marathon
- 55 SeaPro
- 60 Big Foot
- 60 Marathon
- 60 SeaPro
With Serial Numbers
United States - 0D000750 and Above
Belgium - 09671687 and Above
- GENERAL INFORMATION AND SPECIFICATIONS
- IGNITION SYSTEM
- BATTERY, CHARGING SYSTEM and STARTING SYSTEM
- WIRING DIAGRAMS
- FUEL PUMP
- OIL INJECTION
- CLAMP/SWIVEL BRACKETS and DRIVE SHAFT HOUSING
- POWER TRIM
- MANUAL TILT SYSTEM
- STANDARD GEAR HOUSING
- 60 BIG FOOT, 60 SEAPRO/MARATHON GEAR HOUSING (4-1/4 inch Torpedo, 2.3:1 Gear Ratio)
- JET DRIVE
- RIDE-GUIDE STEERING - THROTTLE/SHIFT CABLES & ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS
- TILLER HANDLE and CO-PILOT
- REWIND STARTER
To find information in PDF file please use "Ctrl+F" or "Command+F" for Mac and enter keywords you need to find in a manual.
Number of pages: 565
File Size: 14.19 Mb
Approximate Download Times:
If you see missing pages in PDF manual - they were deleted blank pages.